2002 Nov 30 10:21

[vox] CrossOver License -- Funny Stuff

I was installing the latest version of the crossover plugin and
noticed this at the beginning of the license agreement:

    "CROSSOVER PLUGIN SINGLE END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT

     YOU REALLY WANT TO READ THIS, ESPECIALLY THE PART ABOUT
     YOUR FIRST BORN CHILD..."

Hey, at least their honest!

| sam -- Programmer I                                                |
| University of California, Davis : Hart Interdisciplinary Programs  |
| GPG Fingerprint: 4F08 E33E 92A2 EA88 CE75  75DC D84C 6046 0240 515F|