2002 Nov 28 04:46

[vox] stuff for sale

just in time for xmas...

I'm getting rid of the following:

2: I-openers - unmodified
1: Webplayer - unmodified
2: Netier's - stock
1: 3Com Audrey - modified for connectivity.

If you don't know what these are then browse over to http://www.linux-hacker.net and catch up on what you can do with them.

I'm wanting to do a package deal so if interested let me know, I'm asking 500 and I'll even drive to Davis if it's on a weekend.

thanks,
now back to cooking...

bobm