2002 Nov 27 16:23

Re: [vox] Mean to Linux... Mean to OpenSource... :-/

On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 14:55, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> begin Joel Baumert <kender@geeksource.net>
> >
> > Maybe by distribution:  95, 98, 98 OSR1 98 OSR2, NT 3.5 SPx,
> > NT 4.0 SPx, 2000 SPx, ME, CE, 2000 SP2, 2000 SP3, XP Home,
> > XP Pro, etc :-).  There are alot of Windows variants...
> > Too bad they are so fragmented :-).
>
> guffaw!  that was a funny quip!  :-)
>
> > I had my Linux system broken into a couple of months ago
> > because of an exploit in Squirrel Mail...
>
> not that i use squirrel mail (i'm not even sure i know what it is.  it's
> a mail client?), but i'm curious.  if you have the time, can you post
> what happened?
>
> pete

Go here:

http://www.psychohorse.com/squirrelmail to see it, well to see its login
page :). I have a self signed SSL cert, so just ignore that. You're not
going to see much though, but its a really quite nifty webmail program
that is easy to use and has a lot of features.

http://www.squirrelmail.org is the main page.

Matt