2002 Nov 26 14:35

Re: [vox] [OT] Build A Bear

Up spake Bill Kendrick on Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 02:14:14PM -0800:
> On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 12:28:26PM -0800, Rusty Minden wrote:
> > I went over to Build A Bear Workshop with Dorie (my wife).
>
> I've never heard of this.  What/where is it?
> What's the purpose?

DuUUUUhhhh... its purpose is to enable you, the consumer, to build a bear.  :)

THey have various teddy bears and other stuffed animals.  They also (and this
is the important part) have teddy bear outfits and accessories, so that you
may equip your new stuffed animal with whatever you want.  You can outfit your
new stuffed bunny in a tutu and a camo jacket, if you want.

There's one in Arden Fair, if your interest has been piqued.

--nicole twn

***
The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way
to factor large prime numbers."--Bill Gates, in _The Road Ahead_
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital nonsense for a weary world.