January 6: Social gathering
2002 Nov 26 15:15

[vox] [OT] Build A Bear

I went over to Build A Bear Workshop with Dorie (my wife). They
have Penguins. I built mine and named him Debian Woody Srgt.
Then got some military fatigues for him and a pair of dark
sunglasses. He is reel cool IMHO. This is a limited edition
Penguin so if you are also interested you should go soon.

Rusty (has to much time on his hands) Minden