2002 Nov 21 13:38

Re: [OT] Rootbeer [Re: [vox] Election results]

Re: [OT] Rootbeer [Re: [vox] Election results]

The *best* rootbeer in the world is at the Jack Russel Brewery in Apple
Hill. It's served draft, just like their beer (which is very good too!).

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, Micah Cowan wrote:

> >> Thomas Kemper or Henry Weinhard? :)
> >
> > A&W.
> >
> > Their restaurant's Gardenburgers are pretty good, too. ;)
>
> Then I take it you haven't *tried* Henry Weinhard's, or possibly even
> Thomas Kemper's before?
>
> I never liked rootbeer until I got addicted to Weinhard's...
>
> -Micah

R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
http://www.dooglio.net

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people
   discipline themselves."

-- Thomas Jefferson

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.gpg