January 6: Social gathering
2002 Nov 21 08:40

Re: [vox] (fwd) MS Tech Talk Sponsored by CS Club

Re: [vox] (fwd) MS Tech Talk Sponsored by CS Club

If I register 10 times from different emails do I get
a whole pizza to myself?

I hope to be there... I was thinking something outlining
how Palladium is going to harm what you can do with digital
content that you have purchased would be nice...

Apple has the switch campaign... Maybe Linux should have the
"get out from under the thumb" campaign.

Joel