2002 Nov 21 08:34

[vox] (fwd) MS Tech Talk Sponsored by CS Club

What: Microsoft Tech Talk: Technical Introduction to .NET
When: Monday, November 25, 2002
Where: Wellman 26
Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

    This Tech Talk will cover some of the essential components of the
Microsoft .NET framework. We will explore a new language called C# (C-Sharp)
and use it to create an actual Web Service. In the process, we will expose
you to other components like the CLR (Common Language Runtime) and
VisualStudio.NET.

    Curious on how you get free Microsoft software for just being a
CS/CSE/CE/EE student? Come out to the MS Tech Talk on Nov. 25 and we will
introduce you to the benefits of belonging to MSDNAA.

    There will be lots of free stuff, including a chance to win an X-Box,
and free PIZZA! (You have to RSVP)

Please RSVP at
http://microsoft.ucdavis.edu

-- end of forwarded message --