2002 Nov 21 08:33

Re: [vox] Election results

Naw. He would make it part of his games. Users would need to enter in a
valid e-mail address to get to the next level, and when they win, they
place a vote for whoever is desired. If they lose, then they ar egiven the
opportunity to have an extra life if they enter a unique e-mail address.
;-)

hehe

-ME