2002 Nov 21 08:33

Re: [vox] Election results

Stephen if Bill were going to stuff the ballot box he would do it
in a much better way. Like signing up new LUGOD members from the
local retirement homes or perhaps from the obituaries like the
politicians do :-) Anyways what would the motivation be?

Bill I think Stephen should have to write the next script needed
for LUGOD that would teach him.

Rusty