2002 Nov 20 11:04

RE: [vox] Open Source on Marketplace (PRI radio show)

RE: [vox] Open Source on Marketplace (PRI radio show)

Actually ... a few years back Santa had union troubles with the elves, and
brought in a batch of penguins to bust the strike.

Didn't work - they were in it together.  Now Santas got the elves AND the
penguins (who were too expensive to ship back to antarctica) ... and if that
wasn't bad enough, the *#$*(#@ birds keep reformatting his hard drives,
every time Santa gets WinXP JUST the way he likes it.