2002 Nov 19 17:30

[vox] Missing in action!

Has anyone got valid e-mail addresses for the following people?

If not, (1) they won't get to vote in the elections and
(2) I'll probably wipe them off of the LUGOD members page
(at least the ones who started their membership a long time ago and/or
haven't been to a meeting in a long time)

  Aaron Marroquin
  Arlo White
  Brent Sanders
  Carl McMillin