2002 Nov 18 10:08

[vox] Security Issue

Hi,

  Today morning when i was doing an ssh.  I was surprised that normal user
can also do an SSH on our server if they know the port and can see all
files.  What am i missing here they dont belong to root group.  With FTP
login they cant see files but yes if they know the port and can do a SSH
files they are able to see everything.  How do i fix this issue.

  Have a great day.

karthikeyan.