2002 Nov 18 04:38

Re: [vox] What do you do with your old computer books?

On Sun, Nov 17, 2002 at 06:46:07PM -0800, Bob wrote:
> OK, Since a lot of the books are on the shelves at Nerd Books I would feel
> awkward competing with them.
>
> Anybody got Henry's email address?

  hajhouse@houseag.com

Or, simply e-mail him at the Librarian e-mail alias (which, I believe,
just goes to the address above; although who knows what Procmail or
mail client tricks he has for marking or moving librarian e-mail messages):

  librarian@lugod.org

Thanks!

-bill!
(back to list, for those interested & unaware)