2002 Nov 20 01:41

[vox] Latest Tux Paint for Debian :)

I'm happy to announce that the latest version of Tux Paint
(released about 24hrs ago) is available as DEB package file downloads
for Debian Woody (stable).

Sid (unstable) versions will be updated on the mirrors soon.

Currently, Sarge (testing) versions are still from early October.

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/download/linux-debian.php3

In a related note, a recent version (2002.11.03) of Tux Paint has also
been built for Apple Macintosh Mac OS X, and is available for testing, poking
and prodding:

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/download/macosx.php3

Enjoy! :)