2002 Nov 16 20:08

[vox] What do you do with your old computer books?

[vox] What do you do with your old computer books?

I have a couple shelves of old computer books (Java, Php, Oracle, etc) and
I'm wondering what the rest of you do with them.  Frankly I'm tired of them
taking up shelf space.

Any suggestions?   I'm up in Roseville so just dumping them in front of
Peters house and running away really isn't an option :-)