2002 Nov 16 18:43

Re: [vox] Re: wanted: ADB (old-style mac) keyboard and mouse

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 04:57:10PM -0800, Sam Peterson wrote:

> Hmm, used to be that sold them at Fry's on the Mac aisle, but that was a
> while ago.

BTW - Paul Miller handed me a Mac keyboard (no cable, though) at the
class this past Wednesday.

I was planning on giving it to Henry at the Demo this weekend, if he came,
but I never found out if there WAS one, so I'm assuming there isn't.

I'll give it to him at Monday's meeting, I guess...