2002 Nov 16 13:00

[vox] [OT] Totally off-topic: Booby-trapped house of DOOM!

[vox] [OT] Totally off-topic: Booby-trapped house of DOOM!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;$sessionid$4CXRFIWM1SQIPQFIQMGSFGGAVCBQWIV0?xml=/news/2002/11/10/wtrap10.xml&sSheet=/news/2002/11/10/ixworld.html

OK, on the one hand, it's really sad that a human being could sink to such a
level of bitterness and distrust.

On the other hand, he sounds like a cross between MacGuyver and Dr. Evil.

--nicole twn

***
"I disagree with the idiots."--CS professor, on gracefully handling an
opposing opinion
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital nonsense for a weary world.