2002 Nov 15 13:59

RE: *****SPAM***** [vox] SSH Login

There is no MX record for the domain aspiresys.com
Mail would probably end up going to the A record.

The A record ip addresses is 207.71.8.110
That ip addresses is listed in at least 2 open relay databases
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ip4r.ch?ip=207.71.8.110

Your friend who owns the server may want to take care of that Open Relay.

-sp

[....]

> brian
>
> On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 01:42:33PM +0530, karthikeyan wrote:
[....]