2002 Nov 13 13:31

Re: [vox] code sleuths needed - cheating suspected

Re: [vox] code sleuths needed - cheating suspected

I tend to agree with this.  Also the main purpose of doing
homework is (or should be) to learn.  If a student copies
someone else's work, they are mostly cheating themselves
and will not do very well at exam time.

Here's a question to ask: "Wouldn't you rather understand
this than fool me into thinking you understand it?".

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/