2002 Nov 12 18:17

Re: [vox] [OT] patrick stewart and 'a christmas carol'

Re: [vox] [OT] patrick stewart and 'a christmas carol'

Oh, if you find out info on it, can you send me the address of the place
and the dates he's gonna be there?  I wanna get his autograph.
Apparently he's good at replying to autorgraph requests by mail if you
know where he's gonna be.

Thanks!

-Mark

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> rhonda and i are going to new york this winter.  i'm trying to see if
> patrick stewart is doing 'a christmas carol'; if so, i'd like to get
> tickets.
>
> i think he's done it for a few years now, but a web search turned up
> nothing for this year.
>
> do any fellow trek fans know if he's doing it again this year?  i'll be
> totally bummed if i missed it.
>
> pete
>
> --

Mark K. Kim