2002 Nov 08 14:29

[vox] smallish hard drive?

Hello all,

The hard drive in the box that I was using to run Linux has gone kaput. I'm
starting to suffer from Tux-withdrawls, and watching Cygwin compile PHP from
scratch just isn't doing it for me. Does anyone have a smallish, oldish drive
they'd be willing to part with/sell? I was plenty comfortable on a 4GB,
and I've ran Debian fine on a 1GB in the past, but I don't feel like I have the
$60 for a new 20GB drive right now.

TIA,

Jake
<jlebeau@nyx.net>