2002 Nov 03 08:08

A Suitable alliance for you...

Dear Sir/Madam

1matrimonial.com is a site with more than 100,000 profiles and 15,000 photographs
increasing day by day. We have around 2 lakh vistors daily. The daily ads count up to 500.

You could easily find your life-partner in our site. You can easily avail all our options in finding a suitable alliance for you. Post your ad in our site www.1matrimonial.com. If you have any difficulty in posting your ad, mail us your profile.

All the best !!

Regards
Support@1matrimonial.com