2002 Oct 30 23:35

[vox] (no subject)

Greetings all,
On Thursday, November 14, at 7:00pm there will be a Python Meetup
coordinated by Meetup.com. If you're a Python and/or Zope user, or are
interested in learning, or are vaguely aware of the existence of a
programming language named Python, you are encouraged to attend. You can
sign up for the event at:

http://python.meetup.com/

I've signed up as a host for the Sacramento location, giving me the dubious
honor of showing up early and helping participants find each other.
Therefore, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to email me
directly at nicholas@acetylene.net.

PLEASE NOTE:
One of the potential Sacramento locations, Gloria Jean's Gourmet Coffees,
does not exist anymore (those of you who made it to the first Sacramento
Slashdot Meetup will recognize this problem). Another location, The Daily
Grind, is in Susanville, almost 200 miles from Sacramento. I've emailed the
Meetup.com crew about these problems, but in the meantime, Hoppy Brewing
Company looks like our only viable location for the Meetup. This will have
the added advantage of sending images of our meetup out live over the
internet, via Hoppy's dining room webcams:

http://www.hoppy.com/sacramento/webcams.html

So please, sign up and RSVP ASAP. See you there.

-- Nicholas