2002 Oct 29 12:21

[vox] Officer Nominations

Officer Nominations will begin at the next meeting (next Tues., Nov. 5th)

At this point, we are in need of, at the very least, someone to take over
for both president (root) and secretary (typescript).

Voting will begin at the following meeting, Mon. Nov. 18th.
(If it goes anything like it has in the past, it will simply be a call for
any objections to the nominees taking the places they were nominated for.
i.e., we've never, that I can recall, had anyone "running" against anyone else)

Remember - you can nominate yourself.  You can nominate someone else.
If someone else nominated you, but you don't want to run, you can decline.