2002 Oct 28 14:34

[vox] Seeking info on device driver updates

[vox] Seeking info on device driver updates

Hi Everyone,
		I am doing some research on Linux bug fixes and requests
for new drivers. I've found good info on responses to bugs in various
packages, but I'm having trouble locating some good stats on responses to
requests for drivers. I'm particularly looking for documentation including
time/date the request was submitted and the date the requests were filled.

This is for an academic research project. I'd be particularly interested
in hearing about experiences people have had in requesting drivers, bug
fixes or wish-list requests.

Thanks,

-Lorie

--