January 6: Social gathering
2002 Oct 26 16:44

Re: [vox] Newsforge ad irony...

On Sat, 26 Oct 2002, Ryan wrote:
> > I don't know if you will get the same ad twice, so here is the link
> > directly to the image:
> >
> > http://m.doubleclick.net/viewad/721454/network336x280.gif
>
> That just brings up a 1x1 transparent PNG :)

If this is the first time youve seen an MS ad on an OSDN site, I'd say you
havent been around much...theyve been running for months.

I'd say its one of the cooler ads there...its like MS subsidizing
OSS..."Here, have some of our money because we think we can convert all
you folken over just with pretty colours and stock phots of people looking
comfortable"

good grief someone needs to chek to see if there is an event horizon in
Steve Ballmers skull...