January 6: Social gathering
2002 Oct 26 15:35

[vox] Newsforge ad irony...

Hey guys,

I went to the following link:
http://newsforge.com/newsforge/02/10/25/056218.shtml?tid=19
to read a Newsforge article on about anti-open source lobbyists, and the
ad that came up in the advertisment section just made me laugh.

I don't know if you will get the same ad twice, so here is the link
directly to the image:

http://m.doubleclick.net/viewad/721454/network336x280.gif

Enjoy!

--
R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people
   discipline themselves."

-- Thomas Jefferson

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.gpg