2002 Oct 25 19:37

RE: [vox] How would you spend $500 on a new box?

RE: [vox] How would you spend $500 on a new box?

I wanted to buy a Dell but I needed the box by Monday.

I went to CompUSA and tried to buy a emachine, but they
were out of stock.

I ended up buying a sony desktop for $700. 1.4 Celeron, 256
RAM, 40G HD, DVD, CD-RW and XP.

-- Andy