2002 Oct 24 18:09

RE: [vox] How would you spend $500 on a new box?

RE: [vox] How would you spend $500 on a new box?

Buy a Dell.  You don't want to support the hardware.
Not the consumer, but the small business edition
http://www.dell.com/us/en/bsd/default.htm

And spend the extra $99.00(? May have changed the amount) if posible on a 3
year onsite warrantee

Check this site
http://www.techbargains.com/
For ways to work the coupon/deals section of Dell for things you might miss.
The site used to be better, but deals can steal be found.

-sp