2002 Oct 24 10:00

Re: [vox] How would you spend $500 on a new box?

Re: [vox] How would you spend $500 on a new box?

I agree that Dell makes good machines and that building my
own costs more time than money.

I really like getting a rescue disk with a new machine.

What about the microtel offerings from walmart?

I was thinking that I would by a lindows ($199.00) and a xp
($299.00) then I would have both.

-- Andy