2002 Oct 23 22:22

[vox] Please Help Spread the Word!

If you have time, please consider posting a flyer or two for LUGOD's
next meeting.

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/

If you live in an apartment complex, put one up by the mailboxes and/or the
laundromat.

If you work or take classes on campus, print out a couple and post them on
bulletin boards that you come across.

If you're REALLY bored, photocopy a bunch and wander around campus or downtown
Davis with a roll of tape and a pocketful of tacks! :^)

Looking for some interesting places to post flyers?
Check out:

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/where.php

Thanks!!!

-bill!