2002 Oct 23 16:48

Re: [vox] Neither a rocker nor a mocker

begin Rick Moen <rick@linuxmafia.com>
> Quoting Peter Jay Salzman (p@dirac.org):
>
> > ok, you win.  i'll add it.  i need to get out of this thread and get
> > back to work.
>
> "2. No flaming. Constructive criticism is fine. Mocking is not."
>
> Mocking _what_?  Criticism of _what_?
>
> If you honestly wish to assert the stance that showing disrespect for
> any expressed view, however dumb, is deemed to be "flaming", then say so
> on the list page.

ok rick, now i'm starting to get really pissed.

frankly, all 400+ people on our mailing lists fully understand the issue.

YOU are the only person who seems to have a problem.  deal with it.

stay.  or unsubscribe.  at this point, i don't care.  but in either
case, i am _REALLY_ done with this "only rick moen" thread.

peter