2002 Oct 22 00:54

[vox] Interview Questions

Hi All,

  I am trying to find a right guy for the linux system administrators job.
Ofcourse my medium of interview would be through chat and its very easy for
candidates to search the answer through net and get the reply.  So what is
the reliable way to ensure that what he is typing is a geninue answer.  Do i
have to frame the toughest question ever prepared so far or somebody can
point me to some resource from where i can ask question to assess his
knowledge on Linux with out doubt that he cant find answer for that question
through Google or other search engines.

  Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

  Regards,

karthikeyan.