2002 Oct 19 16:12

Re: [vox] free computers

Sorry this is a bit offtopic...

One place I used to work I referred to affectionately as
Doltville.  But I still liked most of them.  To let them
annoy me would be very depressing -- life's to short for
that.

Aside from that, I find that most people have something to
offer; sometimes you just have to dig for it.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/