2002 Oct 19 12:09

Re: [vox] free computers

My view on the subject is that lists should *definitely* add a
reply-to to messages which do not have them: I believe 90% of the
time, when I'm responding to a message on-list, I want the response to
be on-list as well.

However, I don't like that when I specifically write my *own*
reply-to, the mailing list ignores and replaces it.

My $0.02,
Micah