2002 Oct 19 09:20

Re: [vox] free computers

I still have 4 133's and one 166 left. Here's the list
of what's left. Also, I forwarded a note about cheap
systems be liqudated by a RoseLUG member. I can be the
shipping agent on those, if needed.

Marc

2 Power Computing Power 132 Mac clones

plus the PC's

Motherboard	Freetech P5F83	VX Chipset, 2S, 1P, AT KB,
PS/2 mouse
CPU	AMD K5 PR166	166MHz Socket 5
RAM	16MB	2x 8MB SIMM
Video	Trident 968x series	PCI, Trident TGUI 89680-1,
2MB
Sound	ESS ES1868 Audio Drive	PnP, ISA
Modem	Diamond SupraExress 336i	PnP 33.6K Voice Modem,
ISA
HD	Samsung	1.2GB
CD	Samsung SCR-2030	20x
FD		1.44MB 3.5"
Power	Powerman HP-230PP3	230W AT
Case		AT mid tower

Motherboard	Freetech 586F63 Ver T2	VX chipset, Award
BIOS, 2S, 1P, AT KB
CPU	Intel 133MHz	133MHz
RAM	16MB	4x4MB SIMM
Video	Jaton Video 57P	PCI, Trident TGUI 98600-1, 2MB
Sound	ESS ES1868 Audio Drive	PnP, ISA
Modem	Diamond SupraExress 336i	PnP 33.6K Voice Modem,
ISA
HD	Conner	1.2GB
	Segate	6.5GB
CD	Samsung CD-Master 52E SC-152	52x
FD		1.44MB 3.5"
Power	Powerman HP-230PP3	230W AT
Case		AT mid tower

3 of these:
Motherboard		VX Chipset, 2S, 1P, AT KB, PS/2 mouse
CPU	Intel 133MHz	133MHz
RAM	16MB	4x4MB SIMM
Video	Jaton Video 57P	PCI, Trident TGUI 98600-1, 2MB
Sound	ESS ES1868 Audio Drive	PnP, ISA
Modem	Diamond SupraExress 336i	PnP 33.6K Voice Modem,
ISA
HD	Conner	1.2GB
CD	Samsung SCR-830	8x
FD		1.44MB 3.5"