2002 Oct 18 16:34

Re: [vox] Installfest this Sunday!

15 As of about 30 minutes ago. I just finished getting all of
the paperwork ready. Looks like we will be real busy.

I will be needing help with this IF anyone who can come out and
help it will be much appreciated. FYI there will be Pizza and
Soda for those that come out and help.

Please e-mail me off list to let me know if your will be able to
help out.

Rusty