2002 Oct 18 01:53

Re: [vox] GPL and LGPL license quiz

Doing this quiz reminded me of something: Pete, you know that softwrae
you were having issues with? Maybe you should check through the source
and verify that all of it truly came from the "original author" -
because if they borrowed GPL code, then they may not legally
distribute it under any terms more (or less) restrictive than the GPL.

Just a thought...

-Micah