2002 Oct 17 23:43

Re: [vox] GPL and LGPL license quiz

Quoting Ryan (ryan+lugod@cal.net):

> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#DistributeWithSourceOnInternet
>
> That suprised me...

It _should_ surprise you.  It's the "Pay no attention to the GPL's actual
wording; here's the way we'd prefer you to read it this week" quiz item.

--
Cheers,     "Learning Java has been a slow and tortuous process for me.  Every
Rick Moen   few minutes, I start screaming 'No, you fools!' and have to go