2002 Oct 16 21:04

Re: [vox] need help: long boring question about the GPL

Re: [vox] need help: long boring question about the GPL

unfortunately, i'll be teaching during that meeting.  :(  i'm not sure
if i'll be able to make it; i hope to catch at least part of his talk.

pete

begin R. Douglas Barbieri <doug@dooglio.net>