January 6: Social gathering
2002 Oct 16 22:15

[vox] [fwd from SacLUG] Hans Reiser on ReiserFS at Nov Meeting

Note their (semi) new location and the special date (first Thurs: Nov 7th)

If you missed Hans' talk at LUGOD, this is a great 2nd chance :^)

  http://www.saclug.org/

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com> -----

Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:57:31 -0700
From: Brian Lavender <brian@brie.com>
Subject: [Lug-Nuts] Hans Reiser on ReiserFS at Nov Meeting
To: Lug Nuts <lug-nuts@saclug.org>

Hans Reiser will speak at the November 7, 2002 sacLUG meeting. The meeting
was moved to the first thursday to accomodate his schedule. This should
be a great talk. Mark your calendars. See http://www.saclug.org for
details.

Oh, I put a map to ExitCertified on the sacLUG home page. It's a downloadable
PDF I got from Exit Certified. It has a map and all the contact information.

Be there, or be an inode. :-)

--
Brian Lavender
http://www.brie.com/brian/