2002 Oct 12 08:11

Re: [vox] Re: Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

Re: [vox] Re: Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

"My mind is quiet and still...."

Joseph Estevao Arruda		|	zeruch.deviantart.com
Meme Bender & Pundit @ large	|	z@precog.com
"The only thing I value less than your existence is your opinion" -z