2002 Oct 11 23:27

Re: [vox] Re: Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

Re: [vox] Re: Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

Quoting joseph e arruda (zeruch@dibona.com):

> normally I would agree with Rick (the fact that I agree with anything is
> an event in and of itself) but as of late, when dealing with lots of
> graphics files, I have enjoyed using Konqueror as a file manager (although
> I am due to install Spit next for a test run).

I have to admit that the kio_fish plugin for Konqueror is way cool....
Dude....  <blink>  Did I just say that?

http://ich.bin.kein.hoschi.de/fish/

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                                           FORTH heart if honk then.