2002 Oct 11 23:15

Re: [vox] Re: Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

Re: [vox] Re: Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

normally I would agree with Rick (the fact that I agree with anything is
an event in and of itself) but as of late, when dealing with lots of
graphics files, I have enjoyed using Konqueror as a file manager (although
I am due to install Spit next for a test run).

Joseph Estevao Arruda		|	zeruch.deviantart.com
Meme Bender & Pundit @ large	|	z@precog.com
"The only thing I value less than your existence is your opinion" -z