2002 Oct 11 18:55

[vox] Re: Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

[vox] Re: Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

On Friday, Oct 11 2002, andy wergedal spake thus:
> Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use.

WindowMaker.  I love the thing, really small, low system resource
requirements, and a NeXT/Mac OS X style app doc.

Glad to see a lot of other people on this list like it too.  I usually
have trouble finding WindowMaker users.

Problem is, I'm trying to find a low resource, graphical file manager
for use with WindowMaker and I'm not having any luck.  What do you
fellow wm users use for a graphical file manager?

| sam -- Programmer I                                                |
| University of California, Davis : Hart Interdisciplinary Programs  |
| GPG Fingerprint: 4F08 E33E 92A2 EA88 CE75  75DC D84C 6046 0240 515F|