2002 Oct 11 17:03

Re: [vox] Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

Re: [vox] Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

It was highly themeable, handled fonts better than any other term, as well
as KainxX's then laundry list of features no one else was really working
on...

Joseph Estevao Arruda		|	zeruch.deviantart.com
Meme Bender & Pundit @ large	|	z@precog.com
"The only thing I value less than your existence is your opinion" -z