2002 Oct 12 00:09

[vox] galeon - king of the hill

today is my lucky day.  i found a term program and a browser that i fell
in love with.

i don't know the details yet, but galeon has "active bookmarks".  i
think they're called "bookmarklets".   see the message below for an
example.

i'm curious.  does mozilla have this kind of functionality?

note, galeon is nearly as fast as opera.  it runs rings around mozilla.
it definitely loads slower than opera, but still much faster than
mozilla.  galeon is open source, looks nice and is just as configurable
as opera.

after using galeon for half a day, i'm seriously considering ditching
opera completely and using galeon exclusively.   from the past 6 hours,
i'm starting to think that anyone who still uses opera or mozilla is
just plain nuts.

pete

----- Forwarded message from Topher <topher@wcsg.org> -----