2002 Oct 11 13:54

Re: [vox] Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 12:17:48PM -0700, Marianne Waage wrote:
> I use straight Enlightenment at home. I may have to switch from Eterm at
> home to GnomeTerm, as the whole URL highlighting/auto open browser thing
> is getting addictive.

Cool thing with KDE is that the clipboard tool thingy understands
URL highlighting _everywhere_, not just in terminals (Konsole).

You can also set up different commands for different regexps.

So, if you highlight:   /usr/share/pixmaps/foo.jpg

it might pop up a menu asking if you want to load with KView,
load with The Gimp, set as your default background, etc.