2002 Oct 11 11:36

Re: [vox] Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

Re: [vox] Which Window Manager/Desktop do you use?

I use KDE, largely because I like KMail, KDevelop, Kate (a
text editor), KNode (news client) and Quanta Plus.  Also
there's a lot of development actively behind it.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/